Handicapping the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships is no doubt a field day for horse racing fans and horse wagering enthusiasts as the prestigious Breeders' Cup stages a total of eight all-star championship horse races annually: Breeders' Cup Classic, Distaff, Filly & Mare Turf, Juvenile, Juvenile Fillies, Mile, Sprint, Turf. You bet - Breeders' Cup handicappers deserve all the gratitude, and bonus prize money won't hurt either. At the 2016 Breeders' Cup thoroughbred championship races, double your victory by not only seeing your favorite horse race contenders win the races but also making good profits from the champions. Good on luck on the handicapping contest, and see you at the Breeders' Cup!
For the fifth year now, eHorse.com is giving away as much as $25,000 in winnings at its annual Breeders' Cup handicapping contest. For free handicapping tips, racing picks, horse betting tips, news and updates, feel free to browse our site pages here at BreedersCupHorseRacing.com. And please don't forget to read the contest rules carefully.
2016 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships
October 29, 2016, Saturday
Belmont Park, Elmont, New York
Contest selections begin October 28, 2016
Friday, at 10:00 am est / 7:00 am pst
Contest selection deadline: October 29, 2016
Saturday, at 12:55 pm est / 9:55 am pst
|6th - 10th Place||$200|
|11th - 15th Place||$125|
|16th - 20th Place||$75|
|21st - 100th Place||$50 Horizon20 casino account|
|101st - 300th Place||$25 Pokertropolis account|
|301st - 500th Place||eHorse Mouse Pad|
Important from eHorse.com: You will be allowed to wager your bankroll on win and exactas only. For the purpose of the contest, win wagers on the Breeders' Cup Classic (race #9) will count for 150% the track price (1.5 x track price). You must wager the entire bankroll amount (no more or no less) on the Breeders' Cup race card (races #2 - #9). Any money not used will be subtracted and any wagers made over your bankroll will not count. You may wager your entire bankroll on one wager, or make multiple wagers on any of the 8 Breeders' Cup races. eHorse will accept contest selections starting Friday, October 28, 2016 at 10:00 am est / 7:00 am pst . All contest picks must be placed no later than 12:55 pm est / 9:55 am pst Saturday, October 29, 2016.
1. eHorse will email ALL Contest ID and Bankroll information on October 27th, 2016. Contestants who do not have email or have an invalid email address must contact eHorse for contest information. Bankrolls are compiled from August 1st through October 23rd, 2016. ALL active eHorse accounts qualify for the contest. Your entry is automatic. There are no fees or costs to enter.
2. ALL contestants are awarded a bankroll, which they will wager on the outcome of the Breeders' Cup race card (races 2-9). The winner will be the person with biggest contest bankroll at the conclusion of the Breeders' Cup at Belmont Park.*
3. ALL eHorse customers can earn their bankroll in the following manner:
4. ALL bankrolls are capped at $1500.
5. The contest will be for races #2 through #9 (the Classic) on the Breeders' Cup race card for Saturday October 29th, 2016. Races #1, #10, #11 and #12 will not be valid for the contest.
6. ALL contestants will be allowed to wager their bankroll on win and exactas only. For the purpose of the contest, WIN wagers on the Breeders' Cup Classic (race #9) will count for 150% the track price (1.5 X Track Price). You must wager the entire bankroll amount (no more or no less) on the Breeders' Cup race card (races 2-9). Any monies not used will be subtracted and any wagers made over your bankroll will not count.
7. ALL contestants can have only one entry. Please DO NOT attempt to open multiple accounts. This contest is for everyone to have a FAIR shot at some FREE money and this is one way for eHorse to say thank you to ALL our valued customers. Violating these rules may result in forfeiture of prize money.
8. ALL contest picks must be placed no later than 1 hour before post time of the first race of the day at Belmont Park October 29th, 2016.
9. Any plays made on a scratched or declared horse will be automatically rebet (to win) using the post time favorite for the Breeders' Cup Classic race #9.
10. We will make our best efforts to ensure a fair contest for all. ALL judgements concerning unusual circumstances will be made with this spirit in mind.
11. Anyone who qualified and entered our Kentucky Derby contest last May will receive an additional 50% in prize money for the Breeders' Cup contest.
12. Everyone who enters the Breeders' Cup contest will be eligible for bonus prizes in our 2006 Kentucky Derby Contest next spring.
13. *This bankroll is only used for the current contest and has no other value.
14. **Active account criteria- There are 4 ways to qualify for the $300 "active account" bankroll:
15. ***Active account at ANY other Horizon20 company ( eHorse.com , Las Palmas Sportsbook , Autobet.us , Pokertropolis , Parlaycardz ) means you have opened an account for $300 or more on or before October 17th, 2016 and have wagered $1000 or more by October 23rd, 2016.